Saturday, March 19, 2011

design your own converse


This is my very favorite pair of sneakers:
hightop Converse All-Stars in black.


Yesterday, I was talking to a couple of 10 year old girls (I was wearing my hightop Converse All-Stars in black) and the girls asked me if I had ever heard of "Design Your Own Converse".  I had no idea there was such a thing!  I went to the website and discovered I could make Converse with leopard print, purple laces, off white soles, yellow lining and a red racing stripe.  Even though I will probably stick with my basic black, it was really fun to play around on the site.

If you are interested in designing your own Converse CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Victoria has brown swade chuck uggs that she loves, you might too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love some leopard print chuck taylor's!!!

    ReplyDelete