Wednesday, April 25, 2012

new studio

As a result of my little racecar on the way, I needed to move my writing studio from the front of our house to the back.  I was hesitant to do this because I loved my original office so much, but I think the change as been good for me. I found inspiration in framing new pictures for the wall above my desk.


Pictures clockwise starting in middle: sketch by my sister Miranda Maxwell, watercolor of The Little House, illustration from "A Child's Garden of Verses", the lighthouse at Beavertail, school pictures of me and my husband (ages 5 and 7), Baily's Beach, envelope decorated by my mom, Save the Date for my wedding (artwork by Miranda Maxwell)

Click here to see writing studio #1.  
More pictures of writing studio #2 coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. i love your choices and how they look together. An inspirational wall!

    ReplyDelete